Waiting Line Management
• Emphasize the importance of providing fast service as a competitive advantage to companies.
• Show the relationship between customer expectations, customer perceptions, and customer satisfaction as they pertain to waiting time.
• Identify the various factors that can affect customer satisfaction with waiting time and provide a framework for showing managers which of these factors are under their control.
• Demonstrate how service managers can design their operations and train their employees to provide faster service without incurring any additional costs.
• Illustrate how technology can assist companies in providing fas er service to their customers